Signing up for detox at one of the alcohol detox centers near me can prepare you physically and mentally for sobriety in the long term. Altitude Recovery Community offers the best medical detox programs in a state-of-the-art treatment center with experienced and dedicated clinical staff.
Why Choose Us For Alcohol Detox?
We are a leading luxury drug rehabilitation center for alcohol detox with advanced treatment programs, cutting-edge medications, and experienced clinicians. Here's why you should choose us for alcohol detox:
- Our luxury alcohol and drug addiction center offers superior accommodations, modern amenities, and gourmet meals to help clients have a pleasant and comfortable recovery journey.
- We create customized detox treatment plans for each patient in recovery to guide them towards sobriety with personalized care and support.
- We follow up medical detox with contemporary drug abuse treatment and psychotherapy programs to help recovering addicts garner the best outcome in recovery.
Ranked as the #1 modern drug and alcohol recovery center, we have the highest success rates. We are one of the top rehabs to offer 24/7 medical support during and after medical detox treatment.
What Side Effects Can I Expect After Alcohol Detox Treatment?
While medical detox can reduce some of the side effects you experience, a few are unavoidable. During the acute withdrawal phase, you may experience anxiety, visual and auditory hallucinations, convulsions, whole-body tremors, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, etc.
During the second phase, also known as the early abstinence stage, your brain will begin to get back to normal functioning. You may experience anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, diminished appetite, and mood swings in this phase.
Is It Dangerous To Detox At Home?
It is never safe to try detox at home. If you are recovering from prolonged or severe addiction disorders, quitting drugs or alcohol cold turkey can have fatal consequences. You must receive detox from experienced clinicians in a treatment setting to prevent adverse withdrawal symptoms.
You may experience withdrawal symptoms like seizures, anxiety, aspiration pneumonia, insomnia, headache, and kidney or liver function when going cold turkey. Receiving detox in a treatment setting can provide you with access to around-the-clock medical support and safe recovery from your addiction disorder.
What Are The Steps Involved In Detox Treatment?
Alcohol detox is the first stage and the preparatory step before a long-term treatment process. You can receive medical detoxification treatment in an inpatient or an outpatient setting. The three steps involved in the alcohol detox treatment process include:
- Intake - The first stage consists of a medical team performing a comprehensive drug, medical, and psychiatric review of your addiction circumstance. The clinicians at our luxury addiction treatment center create a customized treatment plan based on your health exam results to help you tackle your substance abuse disorder more effectively.
- Medication - We will then plan your medications to mimic the effects of alcohol and reduce the intensity of your withdrawal symptoms. These drugs also alleviate co-occurring disorders, general pain, and discomfort.
- Stabilization - Our patients undergo medical and psychological therapies to achieve emotional, physical, and mental balance.
Seek help for your alcoholism today. Call us at 866-337-0621 to sign up for treatment at one of the top alcohol detox centers near me, Altitude Recovery Community. Recovering from addiction is more attainable than you think. Let us guide you towards sobriety and improved physical, mental, and spiritual wellness. Alcohol Detox Centers Near Me